Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Evidence This is the Best Recession EVER!

"Julie From Staten Island"

In the midst of cut-backs, scale-backs, and fall-backs, it's nice to know that there is still entertaining and fun affordable theater out there to be enjoyed.For only $20, I saw, "Julie From Staten Island," a fabulous play in Manhattan, featuring the multi-talented and enthusiastic Julio Vincent Gambuto. This is a wonderful show for anyone who ever been pulled by conflicting "shoulds" between their family, their adult peers, and their community. How does a young Italian gay One Life To Live fan from Staten Island navigate these different worlds? You'll have to come see the play to find out. I promise you will never see a C-Town store or Erika Slezak quite the same way again.


For more information, press here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Followed your comment on my blog, and landed here. I wavered a bit at times between "he's absolutely bang-on" and "omg, he's a master with sarcasm"... I think your blog has struck me as somewhere in between, though. Enjoyed several posts, but decided to comment on the most recent.

Great blog, thanks!