Wednesday, March 16, 2011

40 Lessons Of 40

Great news for The Should-less Guy! Starting tomorrow, March 17th, I am beginning the countdown of forty days until I turn forty-years-old.  To commemorate this event, I have made a list or the forty lessons that have helped me to live, to love, to laugh, and to cope with loss.  These are lessons that make my life easier and more peaceful now, and lessons that would have made my life a lot easier and more peaceful when I was twenty.

So please help me celebrate forty years by coming back and reading these life lessons.  They may not change the whole world, but I guarantee they will change the way you see the whole world. 

Damon L. Jacobs is a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist seeing individuals and couples in New York City. He specializes in issues related to addiction, bullying, caretaking fatigue, grief and loss, gay/lesbian issues, stress management, depression, as well as couples in non-traditional arrangements. He is the author of "Absolutely Should-less: The Secret to Living the Stress-Free Life You Deserve." To have him speak with your group, or to schedule a counseling visit, call 347-227-7707, or email at Shouldless@gmail.com

No comments: