Friday, April 15, 2011

Fabulous At Forty: How To Embrace Life And Feel Good At ANY Age Workshop

Please come celebrate my birthday with me at this special meeting!

WHAT: A workshop designed to promote empowerment and fun around getting older, and learning to embrace life at ANY age.
WHEN: April 25th, 2011, at 8pm
WHERE: New York City, 208 W. 13th Street, Room 410 
COST: Free, with donations accepted

Aging. We are all going to do it no matter who we are, where we live, or what we believe. Yet I have found there is much intense fear and shame around the most human thing we can possibly do. I will be presenting aspects of the 40 Lessons I've learned to help people of any age realize that the getting older can bring empowerment, fun, and freedom, if they learn how to apply certain tools.

I have been counting down the 40 lessons on this blog that have helped me to live, to love, to laugh, and to cope with loss. These are lessons that make my life easier and more peaceful now, and lessons that would have made my life a lot easier and more peaceful when I was in my twenties. The #1 Lesson that saved my life will be shared at this workshop, so please come by and share this special day with me.
 

Questions? Write me at Shouldless@gmail.com or call 347-227-7707.  See you there! 

Damon L. Jacobs is a Licensed Marriage Family Therapist seeing individuals and couples in New York City. He specializes in issues related to addiction, ageism, bullying, caretaking fatigue, grief and loss, gay/lesbian issues, stress management, depression, as well as couples in non-traditional arrangements. He is the author of "Absolutely Should-less: The Secret to Living the Stress-Free Life You Deserve." To have him speak with your group, or to schedule a counseling visit, call 347-227-7707, or email at Shouldless@gmail.com

No comments: